Snap Schedule employee scheduling software is a practical solution that will ease your everyday scheduling hassles. Scalable to unlimited numbers of employees, Snap Schedule helps you quickly create employee shift schedules, track overtime and labor costs, and gets accurate data with comprehensive reporting.
With easy drag-and-drop, Snap Schedule employee scheduling software automates the scheduling processes and helps track staff assignments, leave requests, and schedules. It warns you of any scheduling conflicts and helps minimize over-staffing, which in turn reduces payroll costs. It automatically calculates employee hours, overtime costs, and shift premium pay so you know instantly whether or not you are on budget.
With Snap Schedule, you can:
- Schedule any number of employees, positions, skills, shifts, and locations
- Save money by reducing overtime, over/under staffing, and scheduling conflicts
- Schedule breaks and tasks to be performed in each shift
- Take proactive control of your staff scheduling through conflict alerts, oncall, and detailed reports
- Automatically generate schedules
- Quickly and efficiently fill a shift or find a substitute based on position, skills, availability, labor cost, work hour limits, seniority, and other criteria
- Reduce the time to plan and process employee training, vacation, time off requests
- Compile time sheet data and pass the information to payroll
- Auto-reminders for training/certification expiration
Snap Schedule employee scheduling software brings you visual scheduling tools, a powerful scheduling feature set, reporting power, and a modern Microsoft Office® user interface. Unlike ASP, SaaS, or Internet/Web-based services, you don’t need constant Internet access nor pay any monthly or subscription fee to use the software. Snap Schedule is a Windows-based desktop application and all sensitive employee data are stored securely on your desktop or in your local area network.
Snap Schedule is the perfect scheduling tool for any organization including: Security, Patrol, and Protective Services, Fire, Police and Sheriff’s Departments, Help Desks, Call Centers, Libraries, Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Medical Offices.